When children’s hours are booked, it is very important that parents drop off and pick up their children on time. There is a late fee of $5.00 per 15 minutes. If for some reason you are unable to pick up your children, please phone the centre or arrange for a family member to pick up the children.
- The day care centre has a minimum fee of $16.00 per session for children attending the program whether they attend 1-4 hours.
- We have applications for subsidy available at the centre.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for all NSF cheques received.
Receipt For Tax Purposes
Parents/Guardians are given receipts at payment times. If you request an additional copy at tax season, there will be a fee of $25.00. Staff are required to work additional time to calculate your child care costs. Fees are set and are subject to review and change with a two month notice.
Policy On Admission and Withdrawal of Children
- Parents are required to complete a registration form, consent forms and provide a photocopy of your child’s record of immunization prior to starting at our Child Care Centre
- We offer a 10% discount for two or more children from the same family.
Children who are booked but do not attend are required to pay full price. Staff are scheduled based on bookings and have to be paid.
- Space can be terminated if fees are in arrears for more than a two week period.
- If you are withdrawing your child, two week written notice is required or pay 1 week in lieu of notice.
- One week written notice is required if you are changing your child’s attendance schedule.
- If the centre has to release a child, the parent will be given a two week notice.
- When you enroll your child, you are reserving a child care space and are responsible for paying for that space whether your child attends or not.
- Peter Pan Child Care Centre observes the following holidays: Labour Day, Christmas Day, Boxing day, New Year’s Day, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day, Good Friday and Gander Day – no reductions for these days.
- Family Vacation – Adjustments for half the amount will be given once a year for up to a 2 week period for children who come to the centre 12 months per year.
- Parents who confirm their space in advance take priority.
- Children who attend the centre part time, their parents can call the centre at any time to inquire if space is available on short notice. If sufficient staff are in place, then your child can attend. However, we cannot guarantee the space.